Sunday, March 30, 2003

Wow I haven't BLOGGED blogged in a long time. What have I been up to.. last saturday I had a bday party and that was very fun. I had most fun AFTER. Hmm.. I went on Senior Retreat and it just turned me into this positive person.. which is especially great for now because of all the college acceptances and REJECTIONS. The retreat made me realize how lucky I am to even have that chance of getting into A college.. whatever though.. sometimes I still think that working my ass of for FOUR years at Notre Dame did not pay off.. well maybe it did because I have so much information stored in my brain! Sometimes I find myself using that information at the randomest times. I ask myself, "how the hell did I remember that?" Anyway, thinking about college and soon parting from my friends and family gets me really sentimental. I feel like I have to do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING before I leave. I hate how I won't be able to spend my college years with some of my bestest friends in the world. Thinking back from last week when Sher, Jenna, and I were at the mall with some of the guys.. we [excluding the guys] were crying around the fountain when we were trying to assure Jenna that she would make new friends at Santa Barbara.. she then said, "I don't want new friends. I love my old friends.." When she said that, that's when I realized what I was up for. Anyway, I can plead, cry, and beg God to make those dumb colleges accept me, I can plead, cry, and beg for God to keep my friends with my always.. I can plead, cry, and beg until I get tired.. I just have to realize that doing any of those things are pointless because what's done is done. I know I am going to end up where I belong [with the major I really want]. Before I stop blogging, I just want to post something that a very special friend sent to me.. I won't say who it's from, but for those of you who are close to me are probably close to him too. I love you man and I hope you don't mind:

hey princess I know I give you a hard time all the time now but I want you to know it’s all love. I’m sorry if I got you really mad sometimes I don’t mean to, just say so and I’ll stop. Anyways even though you turned Indian I still love you. JUST KIDDING. Anyways what I love about you my friend is the constant affirmation you provide to all of us. You’re not afraid to be corny and tell us you love us and I really appreciate you expressing how much love you have for us. Your most admirable quality is that you are very hard to argue with. When anyone would talk to you you will always give both sides of the story so that they wouldn’t make any quick decisions or thoughts about anything. you make people think. I remembered the first time I talked to you. We were arguing about how I thought usher was the shit and nsync sucks. After that conversation I still didn’t like nsync but I respected them a little more. I thought that was just a funny memory about you. I want to thank you for you friendship and your love and I want you to know you will always have my love back.


corny, yet very touching =)

No comments: