Sunday, March 09, 2003

My great weekend started on Friday when Sher, Di, Ei, Ang, and I left during free block to go prom dress shopping! Man, the dresses were so beautiful! But, I had to practically CLIMB into them in order to put them on. Check out Eileen's page for more HERE ). After, we grubbed at Eileen's house and I LOST my car keys! PCN practice was our next stop. We went to Linn's house and I slept like there was no tomorrow on the couch while "My Cousin Vinnie" was on. I woke up, finished the movie, and went home because I had the worst cramps ever and I felt dizzy. My last stop of the night was to go and visit my sweetie at work, but only for like 5 minutes because I still didn't feel well.

My Saturday morning started off great because some nerd dropped by on his way home from gallivanting all night. I headed to PCN practice again... and I got a job! Here's the story; Linn's aunt dropped by his house because Linn wanted Dick and Nug to meet her. Dick, Nug, and Daryl were in the living room with her and Linn and they were talkin for a long while. Daryl comes back and says, "Wow, I just got a job." He then says that they were lookin for girls.. I thought, "I'm a girl!" So Mich and I go with Linn to talk to his aunt who owns the QCup in Fremont. Mich and I took 5 minutes to fill out the app, and then Linn's aunt told us what days we were working! So that meant that WE WERE HIRED! Wowee, our first jobs ever! We all went out to eat at Sushi King in McCarthy Ranch.... went to gmall movies, but didn't watch a movie. We were actually playing this card game, Phase 10 in the lobby area. We continued our game back at Linn's house. It was about 8pm and we finished ONE game at 11. I called it a night because I was exhausted. I visited my sweetie again, came home and slept.

My Sunday started off great again because he dropped by AGAIN on his way home from work. Haha, something funny happened that has something to do with running and a door opening. Shoot, I don't know if I can go to confirmation today because I have hella homework to do. Alright, time to start.

No comments: