Wednesday, March 19, 2003

EIGHTEEN YEARS YOUNG
So my first day as an adult started at 12am this morning when my mom waltzed into my room to wish me a happy birthday. She was almost on the verge of tears because she couldn't believe that she gave birth to me 18 years ago. My mommy drove me to school because I was her "princessa".. Sher was the first to greet me because we were at an ASB meeting bright and early at 7am... then more people wished me happy birthday. My aunt called me right before the meeting started, which brought me more birthday happiness. When I went to my locker, there was a butterfly balloon and an orange present in my locker from my other wonderul little sister Jenny! My other wonderful friends told EVERYONE not to greet me happy birthday... Sheila said that it was her idea. But sheesh, I KNEW that they were PRETENDING to forget because dude, how could they? haha.. and besides, a few of them greeted me last night... oh and also... Diana and Eileen were like "party for what.. whos birthday?" blah blah blah.. it's like OK YOU SUCKY LIARS! haha.. oh well, it was funny watching them. During break, as I was rummaging through my backpack so I could study for my government test, Sheila tackles me to the ground.. while Eileen "cakes" me with a muffin that was topped with pink yogurt! Gosh, it got allllllllllll over my face, and in my hair, and on my uniform. I wiped my face and my hands on those suckers! haha.. then Angela brought out the cake that she baked for me. It was really beautiful! I didn't want to eat it, but everyone else was hungry. It was strawberry (which made the cake pink) with white frosting and pink lettering. Then I went to more classes, was greeted more, and people told me that they were told NOT to wish me happy birthday because Henessey and Sheila told them not to..haha. We had a drill during 6th period which freaked me out because we were watching a documentary on the Vietnam War.. while we were waiting, Micaela shakes me and wishes me happy birthday.. then Mrs. Riley shakes me.. and then Micaela punches me.. along with Michelle Tran and Lauren and AJ and ahh I forgot. I'm probably going to have dark bruises on my arms tomorrow. haha.. Christine LICKED me!!!! ewww.. Micaela told her to give me a birthday lick.. haha.. it was pretty funny though. I was hella DOOGS (dugyoot) for the rest of the day because of the yogurt.. the licking.. and the writing on my arms (courtesy of Micaela). So Jonathan picked me up after school.. oh how I love this guy! He had 18 flowers for me.. 12 light pink roses.. 3 white tulips and 3 light pink tulips... he also had some balloons for me (Thanks Nerd). We hung around his house for a while.. then we went to eat at Todai. I had MORE cake there.. well it was a TINY cute cake, but it had a candle! I was SOO full when we left. When we got back to my house, all my cousins were there.. they brought out yet ANOTHER cake for me.. but it was my FAVORITE! Chocolate ice cream cake from Baskin & Robbins! They sang to me.. I blew out the candles.. yadda yadda. ahh.. THEY CAKED ME TOO! So my hair got all messed up AGAIN. bleh. My mommy also bought me some balloons and I opened some cards. We all attempted to watch American Idol, BUT it was all the War on Iraq stuff.. how scary! They declared war on my birthday =( Anyway, I did some more hanging around with the people I love the most. This was probably the best birthday I've had in a long time.

Oh yeah, I bought a Lotto ticket at 7-11 and they didn't even ask me for my ID =( Gosh, that ruined the fun. Next time nalang.

No comments: