Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I'm on a blogging spree! But today is totally blogworthy.. well for me at least. So don't read this if you don't care about detail.. just look at all the pictures I've posted down below in the other entries! Enjoy!

Jonathan and I had a grrrrrreat day. We haven't had a kick back/fun day like this in a while. Wellll this morhing I was kinda upset because we were supposed to take care of some business, and SOMEONE didn't bother calling me... but it's ok. We planned to go and watch "The Notebook", and to my surprise, Diana called me and asked me if I wanted to watch it. So Jonathan and I go meet up with Diana, Villiard, Sherilyn, and Ellison and Cinema Savers ($1.50 TUESDAYS!). Jonathan and I barely made it.. well we missed like the first two minutes of the movie, but it was sooo great. During the quiet scenes, all you could hear were people sniffing, and when you looked around, all you could see were people wiping their tears. There was this big buff black guy sitting in front of Jonathan and I, and he was crying his eyes out! If you haven't seen it, go watch it, and I'll go with you because it's worth watching again and again! Ok, so after that, Jonathan and I grabbed some sushi at Ariake. I really wanted to go and pick up the Pink Uggs I've had on hold for a while now, but I didn't have any freakin money with me =(. But it's ok, the sushi made up for it.. shrimp tempura and unagi.. yum! Then we went to Gap at VF so Jonathan could buy his khakis for Best Buy.. oh yeah, he got hired for Computer Sales 2 weeks ago! So go visit him! I really wanted to buy the blazers there, but again, I need to save my money. Then Jonathan gave me some good lovin.. sike! haha.. we went to my house and watched my "13 Going on 30" DVD.. another feel-good movie. For some reason, we were hungry again, so Leanna came with us to buy some food at Jack in the Box. I know, we're fatasses.. whatever. We were tired by this point.. so it was time for my honeybee to go home. ok the end.

No comments: