Sunday, August 15, 2004

some of these pictures i stole from lisa! some are from my sister.

monday, august 9, 2004
-swam at Jonathan's with Leanna and Charlie
-worked
-visited Jonathan at Hampton and kept him company while he worked audit

tuesday, august 10, 2004
-cinema savers with Leanna and Jonathan to watch "The Terminal"
-went to Barcode (formally QCup)because I was craving crepes

wednesday, august 11, 2004
-stayed home the entire day while papa took Leanna and Charlie out the entire day
-my CLASSIC TALL SAND UGGS came in the mail! I placed the order in the beginning of June!
-was supposed to go go-karting for James' bday bc he really needed people.. but he didn't need people anymore, so Lisa, Chris, Jonathan, and I went to Putting Edge with Erica, Casey, and Kyle.. Kyle was the big winner.. and Lisa was the big loser.. but I was 2nd to the loser.. so it's ok.. haha
-watched the Teen Choice Awards at Erica's around 11pm-ish.. she Tivo-ed it!

thursday, august 12, 2004
-Palo Alto Apple Store to pick up my PINK IPOD.. FINALLY DAMMIT! We were on the waiting list since freakin June!!! and the one I bought on ebay still did not come.. boo
-worked with Lisa for a while and saw John!
-Jonathan also officially got hired at Best Buy in Santana Row!

friday, august 13, 2004
-ran errands the entire day with mommy, Ashley, then later with Charlie and Charlette
-Party City for balloons, Food Maxx for sodas and other crap, King Egg Roll for most of the food, Goldilocks for desserts, and home to decorate and put away the crap
-Jonathan drove Leanna around while we were running errands.. and they bought a bball court.. they never finished assembling it, but it was a great night. I spent LOTS of quality time with Hansen and Lisa, and Jonathan, Chris, Diana, Mariel, Sherilyn, Angela, Cesar, Ellison, James, and Villiard also came by for food and stuff.
-slept around 3am-ish when everyone but my cousins were gone.
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ONE AND ONLY SISTER MISS JULEANNAMARIE RESPICIO LOPEZ!!! 13 on friday the 13th of august!

the loves of my life... my pink and green ipods! (and lisa)

the other love of my life... my tall sand uggs!

lisa hitting the pinata.. this was HILARIOUS.. i know sher and i got a kick out of it!

leanna about to blow out her candles.. too bad i blew them out first! haha

my sister beat me up after i blew out her candles, but she got hers when my cousins caked her!


saturday, august 14, 2004
-woke up late.. cleaned up around the house and especially my room
-Bonfante Gardens with mommy, Leanna, Amber, Ashley, Charlie, Charlette, and Fatima... reallllllllllly fun.. especially the garlic twister ride when all of us but my mom were riding in it.
-spaghetti dinner at cousins' house
-midnight movie at Mercado with Hansen, Jeremy, and Jonathan for "Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement." There was this loooooooooud ass fat lady who laughed at EVERYTHING. It was fun.
-Lisa called and decided to go to the beach the next day.

the cousins, fatima, sister, and i at bonfante gardens


today
-woke up early and gave wake up calls to Jeremy, Hansen, and Jonathan
-Lisa, Jonathan, and Chris came over to my house and had some breakfast
-went to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk around 2: $10 parking, tanned, played in the ocean, Hansen and Jeremy finally arrive, tanned, played in the ocean, etc etc, walked around the boardwalk, played some games, wasted money, left around 7ish
-dinner at Johnny Rockets
-dropped off Lisa, home, great shower, the end.

lisa, chris, jonathan, and i trying to be in one picture. freakin jonathan.

beach bums/babes

you can see jonathan and i in the reflection of chris' sunglasses.. kinda

my sexy boyfriend.. haha

i was tired...

and so was lisa.

hansen, jeremy, jonathan, chris, lisa, and i at dinner at johnny rockets

No comments: