Sunday, August 08, 2004

Things have been looking up since my last post. Well, I probably didn't sound sad or upset about anything, so whatever, ignore that. It seem like summer is coming to a close, but it really isn't. I have freakin TWO WHOLE MONTHS until school starts for me on september 27 or 28... I forget. So let's recap on days gone by, I like to read back on my entries... even though my days aren't action-packed.

july 28, 2004
school, picked up kids, work

july 29, 2004
school, picked up kids for the very last time because it was their last day of school.. yesss!! went to work again, then went with Diana and Michelle to Maria's house to hang out and talk about politics. no lie.

july 30, 2004
It was Daysha's, Jonathan's niece, play.. and she was playing Shrek! Unfortunately, we were LATE because of SOMEONE and ended up missing the ENTIRE play!!!! I was so mad at him all day.. errr. But then we went to Red Robin (in San Mateo).. really nice and un-ghetto compared to the one's here. Then endeed the night with work and my paycheck.

july 31, 2004
I forgot what I did the entire day.. but I had work, then watched a midnight movie with Jeremy and my sister and Jonathan at Mercado and watched "Harold and Kumar". Very good movie! Oh yeah, there was also a sobriety checkpoint on McLaughlin, but I didn't know that it was a sobriety checkpoint. I just saw a whole bunch of cars getting stopped and a whole bunch of cops and it looked like they were going to be there all night. So I told JOnathan to go there on purpose, and we had a nice conversation with one of the cops about underaged drinking. Also, another cop told Jonathan to "wash your car man."

August 1, 2004
I hung out with the Lopez girl cousins all day! We went to Bulldog's because Krystal and Kaycee wanted to get their navels pierced. I held both of their hands.. Krystal had warm sweaty hands and Kaycee had cold sweaty hands. Then we went to Oakridge where Neneng and I went off on our own to buy crepes at QCup, then met back up with Krystal, Kaycee, Kaycee's bf, and Michelle. Then we had a last minute urge to take pictures at Sieu..


But first, Neneng and Michelle had to pick up money. After a longggg day with the cousins, I went home and hung out with my Jonathan.

August 2, 2004
Krystal and Kaycee leave for Florida. Krystal's going to be living there for a while, so I'm gonna miss you cuz! Anyway, Jonathan and I went to school, but were 30 miniutes late, didn't have to pick up kids, went to Sieu to pick up pictures and met up with Neneng, then worked.

August 3, 2004
Jonathan and I went to Oakridge before school because I had a craving for crepes.. so I had one at QCup. We were a little late for school, but whatever. Then we studied for our child development midterm.

August 4, 2004
Happy 12th Birthday to my twin cousins, Charlie and Charlette! Jonathan and I took our child development midterm, went to our other class, then went home to do nothing. I think I napped or something. Then I hung out with my Respicio cousins for Charlie and Charlette's birthday.. Jonathan came by.. then we went home to study for the rest of the night for Philosophy. Oh yeah, it was our last day of our Child Development class.. and our teacher was talking about research papers, and mentioned mine and said it was great! I was very flattered because my research paper was the only one that was talked about! cool!

August 5, 2004
THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER SCHOOL!!!!! Jonathan and I took our final.. I finished before him, unlike our child development final the day before where he finished before me. Then we picked up Amber and Tina, went to Valley Fair to buy stuff at Hollister and take advantage of my discount, bought a crepe at that crepe stand, dropped off the kids, then accompanied Jonathan to his ortho appointment. But I was still feeling sick, oh yeah.. I woke up sick this day.. anyway.. I slept in the car until he was done. I went home, napped, then Jonathan took me to work.

August 6, 2004
Went to the dentist with my sister.. I have one cavity =(.. haha well not really.. whatever! Afterwards, Jonathan and I went to the fair near my house because it was opening that day. We walked around and played some games then Jenna, Cesar, Daryl, and Benny met up with us. There was really nothing left to do because we didn't really wanna ride the rides... then we see Rich and Charisse, and we talk and stand around for a while. Then we all decide to go and watch "COllateral"(sp?) at Mercado. The movie was alright.. I was incredibly sleepy though.. so I went straight to bed.

Yesterday
I went to the CIRCUS with Jonathan, Leanna, Charlie, and tons of Jonathan's family! We went to Jay's first, watched "Soul Plane" then left for Oakland. Daysha was talking up a storm with Charlie and Leanna in the back. Anyway, we got to UNIVERSOUL CIRCUS, and it was soooo goood! It's actually the first and only African American Circus in the world. I've been to Ringling Bros, Cirque du Soleil and all that junk, but this one is definitely different and one of a kind. It was a lot of fun. Here's a picture of us with the baby tiger:

There were 12 of us total.. and Evangeline and Jay treated everyone out to IHOP after treating us all out to the Circus. The chocolate chip pancakes filled me up just fine. Afterwards, we all went home after a long day.

Today, I've been lounging around. But now I have to go to work.. So I'll update again in a few days or something! Hope you had fun reading, my readers!

No comments: