Friday, July 23, 2004

An update for Michael since he's concerned about why I don't update as much anymore.
 
Friday, I went to the John Mayer Concert at the Shoreline Ampitheatres with these wonderful boys.

Then we saw some chick's ass crack so Michael took a picture of it.

The boyfriend and I had a good time singing along to all the songs.

Maroon 5 opened up.. but we didn't pay much attention.. although they were good.

Michael was hungry/horny.. whatever. kidding.

Then John Mayer!


Saturday, I went to Christia's baby shower! You're almost a mama!

Then I went to work. After work I watched "I, Robot" with the boyfriend, and it was a good movie.. trippy, but good.

Sunday, I studied for the child development midterm with the boyfriend at his house.. got dropped off at work.. then picked up, only to study some more. Actually, we just wrote notes since it was an open note midterm.
Then I went home to sleep.

Monday, school and took the midterm. It was pretty hard even though we had notes! My notes did not help at all.. sucky. Then we picked up the kids, went home, did hw, dinner, family time, blah blah.

Tuesday, school and got the philosophy midterm back. I ACED it! and Jonathan BEED it! yay for us! Picked up kids again.. did some dropping off.. nap time I believe like every day. Went to Jonathan's house too to do some homework.. and was supposed to go with grandma and grandpa Panis and Jer to the airport to pick up Hansen, but Jeremy was late in picking me up.. suckerhead! Jonathan dropped me off at home, then Jeremy picked me up and we went to Hansen's.. talked for a long time about everything. I love how we don't have to resort to talking about other people in order to keep a conversation going. Then we picked up Tessa, then dropped me off at home.

Wednesday, 2 class day at school.. received child development midterm back and didn't do so well.. but I there's still a chance I can get an A.. picked up the kids, went to big 5 to look for a baseball glove for Jonathan, went to Target and bought random stuff.. took the kids home with us, hw, dinner, family time, blah blah. Oh yeah, this was the worst day of my life.. or well one of the worst. A day like this hasn't happened in a longgggggggggg time. Whatever.

Today, Jonathan came over in the morning and we skipped class because my eyes were still puffy and I didn't feel well. Cleaned the house a bit with the sister.. dropped her off at vball.. went to mountainview to do the baby observation of baby Mahlia.. worked.. picked up sis at cousin's house.. and no more family time. bye bye

*thanks to Joel and Eileen because I stole those pictures from you guys.

No comments: