Sunday, July 11, 2004

So what does summer consist of?
-work
-school
-family (including crazy cousins)
-jonathan
Sounds pretty boring, but it's been more fun than you can possibly imagine. I'm not lying either. That's basically what I've been up to since my last post. Oh, and I also bought tickets to the John Mayer/Maroon 5 concert for Jonathan and I. I had some money left over, so I decided to spoil him some more and bought him this cool track jacket from work. Hmmm.. and.. I think that's it. I also went to Irvine yesterday, or now technically, the day before yesterday to pick up my sister from summer school. She was in the pre-college program at UC Irvine for a week. Jenna told me to stay the night there since Nug was going home the morning after, but my mother wouldn't let me =(. But since she wouldn't let me stay, she took me shopping at the Fashion Island Mall while we waited for my sister to pack and stuff. The dorm she stayed in was pretty small compared to my dorm last year. ok bye.

P.S. I'm tired because I was moving stuff all day and then I went to work. To make matters worse, I got fatigued a lot easier because I am on my period. Sucks. I feel bad because I kinda snapped at one of my co-workers today.. haha.. but sheesh. Ok bye my faithful readers, which probably only consist of Jonathan and Mike.

No comments: