Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I've been up to a lot lately! Well there's school that I have monday through thursday, and Jonathan and I pick up my cousins right after at James Lick and Mount Pleasant. I also got my navel repierced with Lisa last week on Friday, which was also my payday.. my biggest paycheck ever! Hmm.. I went shopping a lot, but that's nothing new. AHH I was able to find a pair of those ripped jeans with pink and white paint on them at the Hollister at oakridge, so I bought em and got a price adjustment at my Hollister. I was so sad when they sold out of them, but I got em! yay! Too bad they're too long, and I have to cut off a lot of the ripped part at the bottom.. oh well. My sister and mom left for Irvine saturday morning, because my sister is taking summer school there for a week. My mom came back yesterday night, so it was a lonely weekend for me. Well not really, just at night time when I had to sleep.

Independence Day
On the 4th, I got to see some ND friends I haven't seen in a while: Eileen, Sherilyn, Sheila, Diana, and Mariel. The day started off reallllllllly slow. I was at Jonathan's house, then Sheila called me to come over at 6. At 545, I was bugging Jonathan to hurry his ass up so we could go, but he said "no one's there yet".. shit I didn't care! But, he lagged. I called Lisa, who i was supposed to pick up, but she was sleeping, so I was waiting for her and Chris. When they were finally ready, Jonathan tells me that we have to wait some more because we had to wait for Joel and Ikan to arrive. Finally they arrive, but my dear Jonathan was still NOT ready.. so we had to wait for his ass to get dressed. Then Nate stops by Jonathan's house when we were out the door already, and they decide to talk for a while. By this time, I was already impatient and pissed. To make matters worse, while we were already driving and on our way to pick up Llsa, Nate drives slow on purpose in front of us! ahhhh.. I know he was just fucking around, but I was already in a bad mood because I wanted to see my freakin friends at Sheila's house. By the time Joel, Jonathan, and I picked up Lisa, Diana tells me that they were leaving Sheila's. We met up with them at James' house where he waws having a family party. Being there brought back so many memories from 2 summers ago. Anyway, we drive to this area in Milpitas, park near Flames, then walk to our destination. The firework show was fun because I had my friends around me. Sheila also sat on some shit, but it ended up on her sleeve. How it got there? We don't know. But she hella stank like shit! haha.. After the fireworks in Milpitas, we ate at Denny's with Justin and his friends.. fun times. We played the bang bang game, telephone, and these other games. Our waitress had a stick up her ass I swear. But it's all good because Lisa, Ikan, and I got our Cinderella Story posters. I had a great time. I'll steal some pictures from Lisa Eileen or Sheila and I'll update with pictures.

Actually, I'm kinda lazy to go click on their links (except Lisa bc she doesnt have one) on the right to see some pictures. k bye.

No comments: