Tuesday, March 26, 2002

Speeding does pay off..although I admit that it would have been totally my fault if the two cars were to collide (mine and the other car). I was rushing to school because I had to be there at 7am to set up for this freshman thing we had planned for them for the entire day--but yeah..so I was driving pretty fast, with only one thing on my mind "hurry!" I was at the stop light about to make a left turn onto 2nd street so I could park, but I totally forgot that the car across from me could go straight and had the right of way. It seemed like it came out of no where, but I guess I was not aware that it was there because I was just concentrating on getting to schoool.. So right when the light turned green, I shifted to first..then to second..and then to third..and I sped RIGHT passed by this car that was going straight. We were like a centimeter or two apart..it was realllllllly close. When I parked, it hit me that I could have hit that car if I was not speeding..but then I wouldnt have been speeding if I wasnt so careless only thinking about one thing and not being as alert as I should be. Shoot..I almost broke down and started to cry.. (it wasnt that bad..its just that time of the month so my emotions are heightened).. but yeah I got up and went to the gym to meet up with the other student leaders for the day.

I greeted the frosh walking aimlessly into the gym..played games..had cool activities and icebreakers.. ate A LOT.. and talked about diversity. Not just ethnic diversity, but religious, gender, sexual preference..diversity. It was really cool and I wish the teachers give the Juniors a day like that.

I walked with Mariel to the parking area..and I was kinda scared to drive because of the incident that occured early that morning. Although I did not let it affect me much because then I would not be alert, and more CLOSE accidents could happen. I picked up my sister--who is by the way a really big bitch right now--from school and took a nap right when I hit my bed.

Too bad I have tests in all my classes but French and Internet tomorrow. Too bad theres like 2 people in my french class..well maybe not 2..but theres 12..and half of us were gone today doing that leader stuff for the frosh.. and Internet is just crap.. my goodness its a freshman class and he acts like I dont know how to make a bibliography or cite sources..its like motherfucker! I am a junior dammit! I have written like a millllion essays and research papers ALL including bibliographies and cited sources.. My gooodness. alright.. back to studying

No comments: