Friday, March 29, 2002

So I am leaving for LA in the morning...and I cannot sleep. Although today had its many downs.. the ups outweighed them and I had a pretty fun day. But I still cant believe I did that much shit in one day..it is like wow! So here is a recap:

-went to school and got out at 11 30.. btw, the liturgy was really good!
-picked up my sister at school with jenn di fel and sher..then went to mcdonalds..
-ate at my house and changed out of my uniform
-went to visit mister john ha at home.. and him and good drove around the neighborhood
-dropped jenn and di at home and went to take PCN pictures
-took mariel and some sophomores to jamba juice..then back to where everyone was taking pictures
-went to flickinger and watched people play bball. Sher and I THOUGHT we found some potential prom dates..but we were afraid that they were like 2 or something
-picked up jenn and di and went to go eat, but did not cus stupid boys lie! haha
-went back to flick and watched people skate.. sitting around waiting for the sun to go down was very calming and soothing for me because I was hekka tired and stuff. my legs were already like trembling! haha
-taught jenn how to drive stick.. dam dude.. these guys even tried to explain to her how to do it..then they ask if we had bfs..jenn replied "no..but I need a prom date" and then theyre like "ooh prom ay.." and jenns like "how old are you guys" and hes like "23" and shes like "oh nm ur too old" and we drove off.. haha..
-jenn and i went driving around the neighborhood and we visited her friend.. she thought she was all cool..but then she stalled like HELLLLLLA.. hahaha..she did rather good for her first time..I guess that I am just a good teacher =) oh yeah but she stalled at an INTERSECTION..i was very scared
-went back to flick to meet up with the others
-went to gmall...old navy..saw people..
-dropped jenn and di at home
-drove back to east side san jose with sher and josh to angies house
-we all watched FRIENDS..mich recorded it while we were out!
-then copycat..that movie was fun
-mich drove my car to her house..shes good!
-then home sweet home

ahh now I have a throbbing headache! gotta pack for LA still too! mannn.. I hella dont wanna go.. I think it is time for bed. I shall just throw all my clothes into a bag tomorrow..dont matter what I look like! zzzzzzzz

No comments: