Wednesday, March 13, 2002

I am soooooo booooooooorrrrrrrredddd.. I finished most of my homework at the science fair today..all I gotta do is math..and history..but history is not due until friday..so I am A-OK for tomorrow. The science fair today brought back some old MHT memories.. I remember when I was in 6th grade, when I just barely got my braces on too, I was walking around with someone, maybe it was Lisa or something..but yah we were talking to some white boys.. aww. and I remember I had my bday sleepover that weekend, and Nicole S. was talking to one of them on the phone and he said happy bday to me.. But yah today, there was this white guy sitting in the same row as me and he was pretty cuute.. He had blue hair! hhahha.. too bad Im not having a bday sleepover.. I want to have a picnic like I did freshman year..but that was on a Sunday, the day of my birthday.. we were chillenn in the park..waiting for the sun to go down... we did that on Sunday too! I did lots of cartwheels, and the next day I was sore..I need to get in shape again... so yeah.. I got prom this weekend whoo! I have to do community service tomorrow..another whoohoo..well not really..and spirit week stufff..man our cheers are sooo cuuute! I love them.. K I am going to watch Boy Meets World now..awwww they broke up.. hopefully Cadet Kelly shows again tonight!

No comments: