Sunday, March 24, 2002

okay..so I havent really blogged in a while.. so how am I doing? I am doing fine I guess..just a little boring at times..but I am fine. I watched Blade 2 on friday..and it was rather gory. I think Josh was getting annoyed by me because I kept asking him questions, he was just too nice to tell me to shut up..haha. oh yeah the highlight of the night was when Linn laughed really loud after the Fandango commercial thing.. Right after he laughed, the whole theater laughed too.. AT him and not with him. OH yeah before that, JUNIORS WON SPIRIT WEEK! WHOOO! I watched the tape over and over again! I think I will watch it again later. hmmm..what else did we do that night.. umm before we went to the movies we went to Linns house..I ate a lot..and after the movies we went to Angies house. Cesar was writing down our predictions for the future.. I forgot what he put down for me..I think something to do with me getting married and pregnant and divorced first. My mom called me right when I was on Tully on my way home..she wasnt mad! score!

Saturday morning..or more like afternoon around 12 when I woke up, I did my homework.. YES! I was so proud of myself..thats why I didnt do shit today.. then I drove my car around the neighborhood a while, just to practice. Its not as annoying as before..stick is rather fun. Then I talked on the phone with Jenn and Diana.. I was planning on going to Erica's Debut, but my mother was being HELLLLLLLLLA gay again! like HELLLLA.. I asked her to go out and she said no..but she left to go out anyways..and before she left I kinda said..dude I am gonna go out! Maybe not i those exact words, but I kinda argued with her so it was kinda okay for me to go out..she said "bahala ka" meaning.. go ahead do whatever you want.. so you know...I did just that. I talk to Diana on the phone again cus she was bored at her grandmas house in fremont. John calls me and asks me to go out.. I said SUUUUURE! So him and Goodrich get Diana then they come here to my house. We drove my car around for a while.. John drove it..then I drove it back..as I was parking.I almost hit the mustang...it was like RIGHT THERE! So yeah I park and the four of us go to the movies. We end up getting free icecream from Jer at Coldstone.. well not free.. I paid a dollar. It was already 10 and I was scared my mom was gonna be home and yell at me...but I continued to eat my chocolate ice cream with reeses and strawberries! YUM! in a waffle bowl! Diana needed to go to the bathroom so we went to the one in the theater.. I SPOT MY MOM THERE and I panic!!! That happened to me before when I went to the mall with Sheila and Sherilyn and I was supposed to be at PCN practice.. but she didnt get mad that time. but yeah..I run to the bathroom..then I run back out and back into the mall. Jer tells us to wait until he got off work..so we did, but then the guard tells us that we had to go cus the mall was closed..so we went outside..and john decides that he wants to watch a movie..so I said oh okay then ill have jer take me home since u wanna watch..then later he goes..what just the three of us? (him di and good) and said forget it.. so we went to dianas bfs house and watched beverly hills ninja on the crazy TV..man it was goin craazy! haha and look at vills baby pictures.. good falls asleep and when diana wants to go home I look at my phone and I panic again! it was almost 12! and I wasnt supposed to be out AT ALL! I was too lazy to drive so good drove and we dropped Diana at home.. When I got home, I was scared, but I had no reason to be cus my mom wasnt even home yet! I watch TV with my sis and cousins for a while..then I go into my room.. My mom comes home finally around 1ish and goes.. HI anak, you didnt go out? and I was like..of course not..you said I couldnt.. *Phew* I was so lucky!

So I woke up this morning and took my gummybear vitamins..dude theyre hella cool! I drove my car around again.. and visited all my aunts and uncles.. then I went back home to get ready for church.. I drove to church too! and not cus I wanted to..cus I was kinda stuck.. my mom already left to go...and I had my sis and my cousins, which had to go home..my grandparents left to go to church..and my stepdad needed his car to go somewhere.. So yeah I was scared like fuck driving..withOUT my mom! but I made it safely to church..and BACK! but I dropped my cousins home before that...and thats like up in the hills by like Sherilyn and stuff..so yeah..I was a pro at those gears! haha.. wow..okay i have been blogging for a while now.. time to go to bed

No comments: