Wednesday, March 06, 2002

So my ass is sitting here staring at my science fair board. Shoooot, I cant believe Jenn and I actually got it done.. We didn't start this 100 point project until today..and I think the board looks pretty good. It is rather bright and colorful though, but I think its just cus I got carried away with the paint. I even got some paint in my hair..oh darn.. but yeah I was in panic mode all day because right when I got home.. I got a head start on some homework besides the science fair board..and when my mother arrived, we went to Michaels. "OH NO" went screaming through my mind and out of my mouth when the lady said, "We are sold out of those..we're getting more tomorrow..." I replied, "ohh dear..and its due tomorrow!" So I called as many people as I could to find out where they bought the sold-out-everywhere-you-go science fair board. Diana said Staples had a lot, but before that, my mother wanted to try the other Michael's at McCarthy Ranch.. so yah NO boards there..so Staples we went. To my luck, there were boards!! My sister was being a brat and wanted to eat at Lee Noodle House..so we made a quick detour before going home.. BUT then I realized I needed more Girl Scout Cookies, so we made another detour to my uncles house. I finally arrived at home and started working on the science fair board... As I drank and drank a couple cups of coffeee, I was in jumpy jumpy mode. I think that is why our board now looks so FULLL of energy...and this song has been playing since I started the board.. "then you couldnt make things new..just by sayin I looooove youuuu..."

So I was discussing with Diana about how much I am going to struggle walking to Donnely Hall tomorrow morning.. because since I have to park underneath the bridge, I have to cross the street and everything to get to the school buildings. But yeah, I realized that if it rains tomorrow, then I will struggle even more because I have to carry the girl scout cookies, science fair board..and also my backpack and purse..but yah so if it does rain..then I gotta hold a freakin umbrella too.. I do not have enough hands for all of that cargo! SOOOO.... Diana said to call her when I got to school and she would help me unload..cool huh? alrighttt.. I think it is time for me to go beddyyy byeeee..

Onlyy 13 days left til I can legally watch rated R movies!!!!

No comments: