Sunday, October 16, 2005

sunday night update

So I had another good weekend. Friday night was spent with the bf's family drinking and playing poker and Saturday night was spent with my family drinking and playing poker... haha. We also established that the weekend is bf/gf quality time since our week is so busy and we end up fighting about every little thing. Today I enjoyed my day off! Sundays are my only days off from both work AND school. I spent about 5 hours online talking to Lisa.. haha. I cleaned my room for a bit, showered, fell asleep, and Jonathan came over. He said, "Let's go to Urban." Yeah, my dear boyfriend said that. I don't think he has EVER asked me to go shopping.. haha. So we went to Urban, bought stuff (thanks bub), had dinner at Ariake, and then hung out at home. It's going to be another busy week.. but at least I have something to look forward to! Yay SoCal!

No comments: