Sunday, October 09, 2005

stupid cough!

So I've had this cough for the past week or two.. you know those phlegm-y coughs? Yeah.. hella ugly.. and after I'm done coughing, my voice is hella ugly! People offered to get me water so many times at work because I couldn't stop coughing and my voice was ugly. Anyway, I think I developed a cough because my body is getting used to getting busy again. The past week was my first full week of work and school, and boy, is it tiring! But at the same time, I love it, because it keeps me occupied with something to do.. and I don't find myself picking AS MANY petty fights with my love. I have a lot to write about, but I'm hella lazy right now. Let's just say school is school, I'm planning to intern in Sacramento... but first I got to apply and get accepted first. Work is cool, everyone is really friendly. They try to invite me to go places, but they're all like 21, so I can't go to the clubs and stuff with them.. oh well, 5 months!! I think I'm gonna post one of those counters so I know exactly when I will be turning 21. But then if I get an internship in Sacramento, I'll be there for April, May, and June, so no partying up! Well Jonathan said he would come and visit me, and I know Neiman goes home every weekend from Sac, so I'm sure I'd find a way back home. The app is due Dec. 2, so I have a while to think about it. Unless I do it for the Winter quarter, but the app is due Oct 28. Not enough time for me to get recommendation letters and stuff. Hmm.. besides school and work, home is good. I love "girl" days with my mom and sister.. getting our hair done and whatever. And as for Jonathan and I, we're good! Been fat asses... but it's ok. Maybe tonight we'll go to happy hour again.. haha

Friday night was Jen's surprise party at Jay's house.. took forever for her and Donald to get there, but we surprised her! The rest of the night was filled with chillen, playing with the kids, and Jonathan and I kicking EVERYONE's ass in Texas Holdem! Well it was him playing at first.. 6 players.. and the game was going really slowly. When we got up to go to the bathroom, I sat in for him with 5 of us left. I took out 2 people at once, then it was just Donald, Aboy, and me left. I took out Donald, and then took out Aboy! Jay was dealing me HELLA GOOD cards.. especially on the river!! Fun night! Saturday night, I went with Mariel to Nicole's house in sf (happy birthday!) and got lost along the way... but oh well. At least now we probably know the city even more? The party got broken up at like 1145! hella gay.. and Nicole ended up leaving real quick to eat while the party cooled down. Jonathan arrived, but we left like maybe 30 minutes after he got there (sorry babe). I was hella knocked out on the way home.. I don't even know what time we left or what time we got home. This morning, I woke up with a bad hangover and had to "release" it.... yeah gross I know! I went back to sleep, woke up, called my bf, and spent the rest of the afternoon with him until he had to go to work. Now I'm hungry again!

No comments: