Sunday, October 02, 2005

So this past week has been a hard one! Teller training, not seeing my love, in addition to being a little sick and PMS!!!! Luckily, I passed my teller training for BofA so my official first day is on Monday. I'm telling you, all the dam transactions I had to do haunted me. I did soooo many transactions this week, and I was worried that I wasn't going to pass our final test in the end. We had to get 90% or better, and I got 97%, which means I got 2 points off out of 82! Yeah, it was a bit nerve wracking, but I made it. I met lots of cool people too.

I didn't get to see my honey Monday through Wednesday. Our school/work schedules are so packed now, but it's ok. I saw him on Thursday, but literally for just a second. It was a pleasant surprise though =) I missed him a lot!! Last night, he took me out for dessert at Hukilau because he was in the mood for live music. So we listened to the Hawaiian band play while we enjoyed our hot fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream! Today, I <--- (yeah can you believe that) drove to his house and helped him clean his room. HOPEFULLY he'll keep it clean like that for AT LEAST a week this time. Then, we grabbed some dinner at Pasta P on the Alameda because there were live jazz players playing. It was basically two guys, one on jazz guitar and one on a sax just jammin. Dinner was good, the music was good, and Jonathan was just a fat ass. He had an appetizer, salad, his dinner, and half of my dinner! But then he took me out for a hot fudge sundae at Ghiradelli at VF.

He's out at a bar again tonight, and I felt left out once again, but he reassured me before he left that we have "the rest of our lives" to do everything together. Yeah, HE said that!! Can you believe that? I thought I was trippin too, but he really did say that! Jonathan? Talking about the future? All I need now is a pretty gold...

No comments: