Sunday, September 25, 2005

back to being busy and already getting tired

I woke up with a really bad hangover this morning and threw up TWICE. I hate throwing up... the last time I threw up was in august after our big family party. blah! I also woke up and I didn't have my hibiscus necklace on! I looked outside and it was on the cement next to my door! If I had lost that thing... I don't know what I would've done. I also remember being really tired and wanting to just pass out, but Jonathan had to walk me to my door. He brought me to my room and to my bed, but when I heard the front door close and lock, I got up! I was upset because he didn't give me my pajamas and just let me sleep in my jeans and tank!!! I think he got annoyed because he just drove off =( sorry babe. I went back inside, changed, and passed out. It was a weird night at Jeremy's house... I dunno. Something else also provoked me to drink as much as I did, but that's something I'll have to discuss with my bf later on...

So since my last post, I started school and started training at my new job. I almost went to school on Tuesday even though school didn't start until Thursday, so good thing I double checked the calendar and called some friends. So school is cool, I'm taking 3 classes = 15 units, and 1 class had no section/lab and the other 2 classes have optional discussions/labs. It kinda sucks that I have to miss all next week because of teller school, but I think I'll be able to handle it.

Bank of America is cool. The people are really cool, and they already invited me to go clubbing with them, but eh, I'm not 21 yet. It sucks so much. I have like 5 months and 20 something days until I turn 21... 20 is such a teaser age and I hate it =( Jonathan's been 21 for almost 10 months already and he's gonna be 22 soon! What an oldie.

Anyway, speaking of Jonathan and I, we're doing just fine. I've been sending him pictures of rings.. haha. Don't worry, I don't want to get married, I just want a cute pretty ring! But I don't want one if he really doesn't want to give me one. I just thought that since we've been together for so long, it would be nice to just have one that represented us. But I'm probably just going through a ring stage right now.. last time I was going through a necklace stage. Blah. Also, we're both getting really busy now and it's hard for us to spend time together. He doesn't think it's a big deal, but I do.. only because I miss him. Buttttttt, he does know how to make up for things! Late night dinners and chocolate souffles! I love you! And sorry for being emo last night =)

Ok I think that's it for now. I've also been using dial up for the past week because sbcyahoo didn't tell us it was time for us to renew our contract, so they disconnected our dsl and when we renewed it, they made a processing mistake, so now we have to wait until the end of this week again. Sucks a lot because I need fast connection in order to do a lot of my hw that's due this week.

No comments: