Wednesday, September 28, 2005

time flies

I can't believe it's almost October. You know what that means? 5 more months until I'm 21! haha. Anyway, I haven't been doing anything but going to training everyday this week 9am to 6pm. We've been getting out early, except for today. There are so many nit picky things to remember! But it's ok, I really like BofA, especially after I read about ALL of the benefits! Well, I didn't even read them ALL either, and I'm already happy! I get discounts of DISNEYLAND tickets! I get no or low interest on credit cards! I get an associate discount on my Verizon account! I get tuition reimbursement every year! And much much MUCH more. I've met a wide range of people this week.. the people in my training class. Some are married, some have children, some are much much older and younger. One girl is my age and she just got MARRIED this past summer! I thought that was pretty cool, but she's still in school. I don't think I'm gonna get married any time soon. I've got way too much schooling ahead of me still. Besides going to training everyday (and missing school!!!! hopefully I won't be too behind on Tuesday), I've just been spending my evenings here at home catching up on some rest. Also been watching the Giants.. too bad they're losing REALLY badly right now to the Padres 9 to 1!!! What a shame! I haven't seen my beloved since Sunday =( but we'll be reuniting this weekend, hopefully before that. Ok I'm lazy now... until next month (2 days), bye my readers.

p.s. It feels so good to have 3 out of my 4 credit cards paid off! I also closed the credit card that I still need to finish paying off. BUT, I charged on one of my cards to buy something, but I'm planning to pay that off with my next paycheck.. so I guess technically right now, I have 2 out of 4 credit cards paid off.

No comments: