Tuesday, June 28, 2005

my stinky Jonathan

So summer has had its ups and downs.. fun days and days where I'm so bored that I want to do school work. My favorite days are when Jonathan comes over in the morning uninvited. He climbs into bed and starts annoying me because he knows that I'm still sleepy. Anyway... this morning, that's exactly what he did - Jonathan came over WHILE I WAS STILL SLEEPING. But he forgot his key, so he called me to wake me up! So I had to get out of bed, unlock the door.. blah blah blah. I was a little cranky, but too tired to say anything. Then he laid on my bed and kept annoying me by talking to me and asking me questions. When I stopped answering him, he turned on the tv! To make matters worse, when he came back over earlier tonight, he told me that he hasn't showered since saturday night, BEFORE he worked out and went to the party. So he was in my bed.. all dirrrrty and un-showered! hahaha.. but it's ok, I love it when I wake up to him in the morning.

But back to his stinkiness, usually, Jonathan doesn't stink.. even after working out and being out in the sun all day long without showering. But tonight, I smelled a LITTLE TINY HINT of B.O. hahaha. Of all the years I've known him, I've never smelled B.O. coming from him!!! What's funny is that I had to put my face all the way against his armpit to smell the B.O. Ok that was kinda gross, but I couldn't believe that he actually stank! Oh the little things. Ok enough about that.. I LOVE YOU HONEY!

P.S. I have updated my pictures: photos.yahoo.com/jule*ntonette

No comments: