Wednesday, June 15, 2005

summer vacation update

Ever since school ended, I've been having lots of fun! Not party hardy fun, but good relaxing fun. There's been some down time, which I LOOOVE. I miss being bored and not having anything to do! I love it! I dread work!!!

It's only been 3 months at Macy's, and I already wanna quit. I feel like I'm in high school again because I work with all girls. Not that high school was bad, but the gossip and the drama part was bad. I swear, all the girls do at work is gossip! Oh well. Also, I haven't worked at Hollister in a month.. haha.. I'll go back, I promise. Probably soon since I told Aaron to put me back on the schedule now that school is over and done with.

I've been watching lots of movies... "Crash" "Monster-In-Law" "Mr and Mrs Smith" "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" blah blah blah. Going to the movies is soooo expensive! I remember when Jonathan and I used to go.. 7 years ago.. movies were like 5 or 6 bucks for students.. now it's 8 or 9! crazy!

Hmm.. what else.. I've been hanging with the Respicio cousins... so now I must hang out with my Lopez cousins!!!!!

Today, I went out with my mommy and sister. My mommy bought me shoes, we got coldstone, and we watched a movie.

Ok.. I can't think of anything else. I'm gonna end this post all bopper-like with I LOVE YOU JONATHAN!

No comments: