Monday, July 18, 2005

Wow it's been a while since my last post. I guess I've been lazy. But I've been having a lot of fun.. and I've been busy too. Cotillions, work, fam time, Jonathan time, etc. Tuesday I went to the beach, shopped at Urban, and hung out with friends. I also skipped work.. haha. Wednesday, my honey bunny worked.. and I forgot what I did. Oh wait, we ran errands.. or more like, shopping errands for me - going to Urban Outfitters and Macy's. Thursday, I had work in the morning, then more time with my honey. The week was great because he wasn't busy with cotillion practices anymore. Friday, Jonathan had work, so I shopped with Lisa and Chris most of the day. We met up with Eileen at Valley Fair, and did some more shopping. Then we met up with Jonathan, picked up my sis, and the five of us ate at La Victoria. I'm kinda glad that the weather has been better, because it finally feels like summer. Later that night, we went to Sanna's little family party, then headed to Casey's and hung out. Saturday, Jonathan had work. Wow, things sounds like normal again, with him always working... anyway, I went to BofA to turn in my app, but scored an interview with the manager and pretty much got a job offer, but I'm waiting for the Main office to office me a job first. Then I went to the beach with my mommy, sissy, and Chanel.. it was fun. Later that night, Jonathan and I went to Andrew's house where he played poker for a while. We were supposed to watch Charlie and the Chocolate factory, but it was sold out at IMAX, which brings me today. I woke up early, went to church with my mom and sis, went to practice at the cousins' house... fun times dancing with my cousins for the family thing in august... then out with Jonathan to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on IMAX. GREAT MOVIE!

Ok that's all for now.

No comments: