Thursday, August 16, 2012

Where has the year gone?

I can't believe it's the middle of August already. This time last year I was interviewing for my current job... so crazy. Let's see what has happened since my last post...

-Went to Coachella and had the greatest time of my life! I probably slept a total of 8 hours that whole weekend, but it was well worth it. I even drove home the whole way! Go me! Already got my tickets for next year... 8 more months until Coachella 2013.
-Wedding festivities - I was a bridesmaid for Therese -- suuuuuper fun! Bachelorette party, bridal shower, bridal tea party, etc. etc. etc.
-Planned and attended a gajillion work events
-My beloved Uncle Gally passed away, but at least heaven gained an angel. :)
-Didn't go to EDC after all, but didn't really care to go anymore anyway.
-Birthdays, BBQs, sporting events, and shows... oh my!
-Got a stupid speeding ticket - my 2nd one ever! The last one was when I was 19. $234 or $291 with traffic school. :(
-DISNEYLAND!!!!!! I have definitely been taking advantage of my annual pass.
-Some business travel
-Looked into doing wedding planning on the side and scored some opportunities... I can't wait for this to start!
-Opted out of my Sharks season tickets this year because I decided to get Niners season tickets at the Santa Clara stadium instead.
-Las Vegas (again) with the girlies and went to EBC 2 days in a row.
-Hard Summer Music Festival in LA
-The Do Over in LA!!!!!!!
-Outside Lands Music Festival in SF
-My little sister turned 21 just a few days ago (August 13). Oh how I (barely) remember being 21... What crazy person would drink Patron shots, Jager bombs, Silverbacks, and LCs (liquid cocaine) all in one night? Anyway, good luck to your liver, sis.

What I'm looking forward to...
-More business travel!!
-Rock the Bells - which is 2 days this year
-Football season for 2 reasons --
     1. My Niners season tickets
     2. Fantasy football with the boys - I think this is going to be our 4th year together.
-Treasure Island Music Festival
-Oktoberfest
-Being a Godmother for the first time to baby Stella Marie!!!!!!!!
-Holy Ship!! Holy Ship!! Holy Ship!!
-Even more shows and sporting events!

.TIME FLIES! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FUN!

No comments: