Tuesday, December 06, 2005

officially done with fall quarter 2005!

So yesterday marked my freedom from school for a whole month! I went to work in the morning for about 3 hours, went home to study but ended up going on myspace, drove to school early to sell back my books, then studied in the lecture hall for a good 30 minutes before my final. It wasn't so bad I guess... and I BETTER get an A in that class dammit! So when I got home, I rested for a bit then Jonathan tells me that we were going to his Pasta Pomodoro Christmas party at a club in the city 15 minutes before he picks me up! So I rush to get ready, and we get on our way. We were listening to 94.9 and I ended up singing the whole way to get Jeremy then to Club NV because they were playing good ass slow jams! The club was really nice! We got 2 free drinks each but I hated my first one... vodka and red bull! Jonathan and Jeremy got long island ice teas and I just think those things are nasty. So for my second drink, I just got a plain red bull. The music was very diverse.. I guess because there were older people there too so they had to play all kinds of music. After about an hour... Jonathan buys a "love shot" of Patron for the both of us... that got me really good. Then we danced some more, got sweaty, dropped Jeremy at USF, hung out for a bit, then called it a night. LONG DAY but a good start to my vacation!

Today, I woke up bright and early and woke Jonathan up bright and early because we were going to my dentist to get my top 2 wisdom teeth pulled!! When I got there, my dentist said he was just gonna pull one so I could eat and so I can go to work regularly. So a week from today, I'm gonna get the second one pulled. Seriously though, it took him like 3 seconds to pull out the tooth. He like pushed it with this long stick thing and it came out and he said "all done!" I was like holy crap that was NOT bad at all! I guess also because my right side of my face was numb. After I get my second one pulled out, I have to go to an oral surgeon to take out my bottom two since theyre growing out sideways =( I'm scared!! Anyway, my mom picked me up and went back to her work where I stayed on the computer and talked to some of her co-workers. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their office building. Then we picked up my sis, headed to Watsonville to watch her game against St. Francis Coastal something something school. They were behind the first 3 quarters, but at the very last quarter, they beat them! 33-31! It was a good "in your face" moment to the stupid bastards that screamed during their free throws and the stupid old dads that kept complaining about stupid crap! I went home for a good 5 minutes when my mom said we were going to walmart real quick to get shampoo and kitty litter. Well we stayed for 2 hours... buying a whole bunch of crap.. cat toys, pillows, blankets, blah blah blah. Jonathan was already at home too with my hot and sour soup that I asked him to get me! Sorry bub that you had to wait for 2 hours! Ok and now I am home and I have work in the morning. I really don't want to go to work... but it actually feels good to have time to blog again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my wisdom teeth are growing out sideways too!! hurts like a bitchhh. its okay both me and you will have chubby cheeks over winter break =)