Sunday, December 18, 2005

survey time

JANUARY

1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
I probably did.

2.Who kissed you at midnight?
Mr. Patalot-Lopez

3. Does it snow where you live?
nope! I think it did one year though when I was a small child

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
I love it!

5. Have you ever been to times square to watch the ball drop?
I've been to Times Square, but not to watch the ball drop. I think one year I will do that though.

FEBRUARY

1. Who was your valentine in 2005?
Jonathan

2. What did your valentine get you?
Valentine's Day in a Box! It was one of the best gifts.

3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?
haha yeah.. but just cards

4.Who have you done a project on for Black History Month?
haha... dam.. Martin Luther King Jr I believe.

5. Do you care if the ground hog see's its shadow or not?
not really.

MARCH

1. Are you Irish?
nope

2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
yes!

3.What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2005?
ummmm... get pumped up for my birthday 2 days later!

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
sometimes. I love wearing winter clothing, and the holiday season, but I hate winter weather. My birthday is also the last day of winter.

APRIL

1. Do you like the rain?
sometimes.

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
I play jokes on Jonathan all year long.

3. Do you get tons of candy on easter?
nope.

4. Do you celebrate 4-20?
nope

MAY

1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
I like all kinds.. roses, tulips, daises, hibiscuses

2. Do you like the spring?
not the allergies

3. Finish the phrase: April showers bring may flowers, what do may flowers bring?
Pilgrims!

4. What is the first spring color that comes to mind?
pink

JUNE

1. What year will you graduate from school?
spring 2007 if not earlier

2. Did you go on any vacations last June?
we went to the beach a lot

3. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?
for me there is! anniversary time!! whoohoo

JULY

1. What did you do for 4th of july?
I forgot what we did during the day but at night we went to Mr. John Ha's beautiful mansion

2. Do you go on any vacations during this month?
not lately

3.Do you Blast the A/C all day?
yup

AUGUST

1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?
my summer vacation ends at the end of june

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?
hmm... probably something I don't remember... haha ;)

3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer?
we go to the beach a lot. but strangely, I didn't swim in Jonathan's pool once!

4. Do you go to the beach a lot?
yes!

SEPTEMBER

1. Did you attend school/college in '05?
yes

2. Who is your favorite teacher?
none

3. Do you like fall better than summer?
sometimes because I'm more busy and there's less time to pick fights

OCTOBER

1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?
umm.. probably when I was Princess Jasmine. my grandma made me the best costume ever and my mom even bought me gold shoes and gold accessories. I was the cutest 3rd grader that year

2. what's your favorite candy?
chocolate. more specifically, resees and kit kats and symphony

3. what did you dress up like this year?
a witch and then a slut the next day

NOVEMBER

1. Whose house do you usually go to for thanksgiving?
half of the time is wherever my family is throwing it that year and the other half is wherever the boytoy's family is throwing it that year

2. Who's birthday is it in November?
Mommy, Villiard, Ryan, John, Jenna, Thao, Lisa, Jonathan's dad.. that's all I can think of right now

3. What are you thankful for?
family, love, friends, life

DECEMBER

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
yes!!!

2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
you know what.. I don't think I ever have been! Like a real kiss!

3. What do you want this year for Christmas?
love and attention

4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?
hmmm.... that's a hard one

5. Do you like cold weather?
sometimes. I like it because I get to cuddle =)

No comments: