Wednesday, November 30, 2005

happy holidays!

I seriously have not blogged in a longggggg time. A LOT has happened since my last post, but it's ok. No one really reads this anyway, and the ones who do read this, already know what I do. So anyway, Thanksgiving was great! I had dinner with my family at Uncle Charlie's house. Mama and Papa came home the day before that!!!!!! After more than a year of not seeing them it was GREAT! and the day before that was Mommy's birthday... we went to Union City to eat dinner with Auntie Hazel and Uncle Bill. Back to Thanksgiving, after dinner at my uncle's, we went to Jay's house. I took 3 shots of Patron in a ROW and NOTHING happened to me! I guess because of all the food I consumed! OH WELL. I had fun playing that Shout About game and just doing what we alwayd do there.. hang out. I didn't shop on Black Friday because I was working, but I did go to Christmas in the Park with the bf and his cousins which was a GREAT start to the holidays! Oh wait, I did shop a little at Urban when we went to Santana Row just to walk around. Hmm... during the weekend we didn't party, we watched "Saw 2" at Mercado (yes I know.. hellllllllla old movie but that's what everyone wanted to see) which was a really good movie... and some more hanging out. I shopped all weekend =/ now I'm broke again! Ok... my entry feels so unorganized. Let's just say that I've been great.... and I'm soooooo excited for December to come.. it's one of my favorite months!!!!

Today I had LOTS of fun with the bf. I went over to his house to wake him up for our appointment, but I had NO LUCK. I had no luck yesterday morning either, and I even went to his house! This morning, I had better luck because his dad was JUST leaving and he let me in! So I woke him up, watched some "Family Guy" and convinced each other that we didn't HAVE to go to school today.. hahha. So he finished up his hw, stopped by SJSU to turn in his research paper, and hung out at my house. Ok... I get tired blogging now! I don't know how I used to do it before!

No comments: