Monday, November 07, 2005

sorry leanna and lisa... this someone relates to him again

So last night I was having a conversation with Gerard, and I asked him if he'd be ok with being a stay at home husband because I would totally mind being a stay at home wife. With the quickness, he replied with something like "I would LOVE to be a trophy husband" and asked if I needed a babysitter if Jonathan and I someday started a life together. I talked to Michael today and told him how Gerard would be the best babysitter because he can cook, clean, and all that jazz, and this was Michael's response to, "Ok, what you got then?": f mli ikpe1 (10:03:20 PM): i will be his guiding light. that's better than a clean house. and as guiding light i will be a small guiding light assiting the parents who are the guiding light and thus no need for a baby sitter. that's what i got. please i've been in it too. he might of walked with him. but i drove him! which saved his strength for other activities! booyakasha! haha. (Gerard would walk with Jonathan places to see me, and Michael would drive Jonathan places to see me.)

No comments: