Monday, May 30, 2005

random update

I don't like the template I chose, it's pretty ugly, but I'm too lazy to change it. Anyway, I don't know when my last entry was, but I've been pretty busy. School has been kicking me in the ass, and I went as far as doing something I never thought I would do! Well, it didn't really work out anyway, I still had to work my ass off for it.. but that's what I get! I've learned my lesson! This past week has been hectic. I had my very first breakdown on wednesday at school. For some reason, I woke up with my heart beating really fast and I was worried about something, but I didn't know what. During my first class, I kept thinking of all the schoolwork I had to do before June 8th.. and it all got to me. I started crying out of no where, I couldn't really breathe, and when I called my mom I started shaking. Stupid school! I really cannot wait until it is over. I haven't worked as much, especially since I told Hollister not to schedule me until after June 8th when finals are over and done with... but I still haven't been spending much time with Jonathan. I sure do miss him. Thursday we had a really good day. I was sleeping realllly well that morning, then I felt this heavy ass thing hug me. I woke up and to my surprise it was Jonathan! This memorial day weekend, I was able to spend time with family, friends, and even Jonathan's family. My grandma (my papa's sister) was doing great when I saw her yesterday night. She was singing and teasing some of my aunts and uncles. I just pray to God that she gets better. Let's see... and I think that's about it. I just watched Miss Universe at Jonathan's house with his mom. I wanted Puerto Rico to win, but her final question answer was stupid! It's ok, I liked Canada too!

No comments: