Thursday, May 12, 2005

My Thursday Afternoon Date

So my honey and I spent a whole day together... finally after a million years! He was supposed to come over in the morning time, but he had to run errands. I've been menstrual all week, so I kinda bitched at him, but we're fine, as always. Soooo.. we both got ready, changed, napped, and after a long time of trying to decide on what to eat for lunch, we went to this place called Bamboo. We ate there once before like last year, and Jonathan's been bugging me every now and then to go back, so I said fiiine for today. Afterwards, we had dessert at Cold Stone... and to our luck, my cousin Jayson was working! I didn't even know he worked there. So anyway, Jonathan got a "Gotta Have It" and I got a "Love It" size, with 3 mix ins, and waffle bowls, and Jayson charged us like 4 something! I didn't even ask him either.. what a great cousin! After that, we went back to my house and laid around. The playoffs were on, so we watched that until I fell asleep. I didn't wake up until 7pm, when Jonathan was kissing me goodbye because it was time for his bowling league. I fell back alseep and woke up at 8:03pm! I was devastated because I missed 3 minutes of The OC! ahh! So I watched, GREAT episode, hung out with my mom, then Jonathan came home for a bit. Now I should be writing a paper, but I think I'll put it off for a little bit.

No comments: