Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jungle Baby


Jungle is one of my beautiful kitties, and she is the most needy out of the three.  She follows me everywhere and loves human interaction.  If not me, then she follows my sister.  I honestly think she likes my sister more than she likes me. :(  The weird thing is, you have to let her come to you.. if you try to pick her up, she'll try to scratch your face off.  Anyway, I hadn't seen her the last 2 days and figured she was sleeping in my sister's room or outside somewhere because we let our cats go in and out of the house.  When it's time for bed, they're all inside the house in their designated "spots".  This morning, Blizzard and Darla greeted me (along with Peanut.. our hyperactive dog), but Jungle was no where in sight.  I started getting sad and thinking all kinds of horrible things.  Did someone find her?  Did she get stuck somewhere?  And I can't even say the last thing I was thinking.  I was so relieved when my cousin texted me back.  My pets are always so therapeutic that I can't even imagine life without them anymore.  When I'm having a bad day, all I need is one of them to snuggle with and I feel 100% again.

As soon as I get home, I'm putting all of their collars back on.  No more going outside!!!

No comments: