Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Days go by fast...

Valentine's #1 (1998): You were already my crush for a longgggg time, 8 or 9 months I think? We were at our 7th/8th grade Valentine's dance (Feb 13th) and I spent the WHOLE time waiting for you to ask me to dance! Lisa told me that something GOOD was going to happen, but you chickened out! It's ok though, I still considered you my Valentine that year.. our first one =)
Valentine's #2 (1999): We watched a movie, "She's All That" I believe and all my friends went along. Lisa, Hansen, Jeremy, etc. Aw Mercado movies. I think I gave you candy hearts and a card?
Valentine's #3 (2000): I remember going shopping for your card and everything with Chrissie and I think Anne. It was a giant card from Spencer's, and I think I gave you some stuffed animals from Old Navy. One dog that held roses, and another one holding a heart that said "Be Mine"... I think?? Later that night, you dropped off your gift, a personalized CD you made for me with custom pictures and everything. I remember bringing it to school the next day to show all the girls and even my teachers!
Valentine's #4 (2001): We had just broke up, and I was dying to just call you and give you a present. Instead, Diana and I went to Jenna's house and cleaned her room. haha. John dropped by and gave her a Valentine's gift and I remember that I started to miss you a whole lot. You were still my valentine at heart.
Valentine's #5 (2002): It was my first Valentine's Day with my license. Some of the girls and I hung out with the Bell guys. We drove over to Bellarmine, and then went to Paul's house. Anyway, I still missed you that year.
Valentine's #6 (2003): We were on our way back to "us." On Feb 13th, you didn't have a ride home from work because your mom took the car. So I offered to pick you up and take you home since I was the only one you were talking to online. But in return, you had to bake me cookies! You ended up NOT doing that, but it's ok, you bought me a Frostee. The next day at school, I had butterflies in my stomach and I was jealous of all the girls getting flowers from their boyfriends! After driving Diana and Jenna around and helping with their surprises for Daryl and Villiard, I said "shoot, I want to surprise Jonathan too!" So I ended up buying you 23480234 balloons and chocolate and a lovely card. I was scared to actually come down and give you my surprise when you were at work, but Linn and Romel practically dragged me out of the car. That night, you picked me up, and we talked all night just catching up on the 2 years we lost. The next day, we hung out again, and I even stayed the night at your house! From that day on, we spent every waking moment together.. again!
Valentine's #7 (2004): You had work, so I was pretty bummed out. valentine's day even fell on a Saturday too! So I just said "f*ck it" and worked too. Well.. you made up for it! You got a room at your hotel, and had a candle lit dinner prepared for us with candles and everything! and on the floor, you had roses, rose petals, and more candles! The background music made it perfect.
Valentine's #8 (2005): TBA. Hopefully it will be another memorable one! (even if we are just at home in our PJs eating cookies or something)

Happy Valentine's Day, Jonathan! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: