Wednesday, April 10, 2002

I am glad I finished my research paper part of the stupid history research project! Dam.. I better wake up early tomorrow because for some reason, I have been waking up at 7 o clock every morning ever since monday! which is very bad because I have to be at school early to get parking and whatnot now that we cant park under the bridge anymore. sucky man!

PCN practices are going well I guess.. except that I waste some of my time doing nothing. I really hope PCN is good this year..because I am kinda ehhh about it..pointing out that I barely got the hang of my entire BORING and SHORT dance on monday.. eh well. Next year will be better with Mariel as President and me as Vice President (hopefully) and Michelle as Treasurer, Henessey with Secretary, and I think Angela for Public Relations. I dunno who wants to be Cultural Coordinator though..

I wanna meet someone new dammit! and when I say this, I mean a guy. I do not want a boyfriend or looking for a relationship or anything, I just want a new friend.. Maybe I will find one at PCN? haha yeah right.. in my ghetto filipino makeup...yuck!

Well I am off to bed.. gonna get a good night's rest.. I have a fieldtrip tomorrow to court! whoohoo.. with my Law class.. so I only have to go to my 4th period class tomorrow...

No comments: