Sunday, April 21, 2002

hmm..it seems that the last time I was blogging. i was complaining about my history research project crap.. I got a 91 on that shiiiet man. I was very content because I did some major lagging with that.

Anyways, now that PCN is ALL over and done with.. its PROM PROM PROM! I cannot wait.. I am all set.. dress, date.. etc.. I have 20 days left until my prom. But yeah.. this week I am gonna be doing some prom errands because of indy prom on saturday.. I am pretty excited now.. getting our hair done..our make up.. dressing up in our pretty dresses.. and our dates with their tuxes from Eli Thomas.. hahaha.. exciting.. then the weekend after that is another prom.. with the dates in barongs.. hahaha.. and finally.. MY PROM! whooo! Shoooooot. I'm gonna go broke with these Proms.. pictures..flowers.. but it's all worth it right? shyeahhhh..

So I went to Seaworld this weekend in San Diego.. it was hot.. and BORING.. i SOOO did not want to go.. but my mother made me.. ehh well.. but it feels greeeeeeeeeat to be home...ahhhh I am not ready for school tomorrow.. I have to finish my french hw.. shiiiiiiet.. okay... tooooootles

No comments: