Tuesday, December 12, 2006

keeping up my blogs!

Yesterday, I was stressin because I didn't know how to get to work, but good thing the boytoy didn't leave for sf so he dropped me off =) even though I was a little late =/ After work, I went home, sat around, and mom came home and said we could pick up my car!!! whoohoo! So we drove to Mr. Phan's house, and got my car then visited the cousins after. It feels so good to have my car back.. but the engine check light is on and the oil light flickers! eeeek.. but Mr. Phan said that it's the sensors.. so if it doesn't go away... then I need to bring it back. Dangit. So let's just pray the lights stay off! Today, I drove myself to work, home, and now I am doing nothing. Tonight is the season finale of Nip/Tuck! It just seems like yesterday when Jonathan and I were browsing throughg the channels and decided to watch the season premiere. Time flies! Today I was kinda eh.. but then it got fixed.. so I feel better now.


Two weeks? I can do it. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.


In addition to keeping up with my blogs, here are some resolutions I plan on keeping for 2007:

1. Eat healthy.. so no more late night meals at 2am =X
2. Go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week
3. Spend less money
4. No more buying other people shots unless they buy or bought me one that same night <---I am sticking to this one for sure! If I have to take a shot by myself, so be it! hahah
5. Be nice
6. Not to take things too seriously
7. Do more spur of the moment things without thinking them through!
8. Stop overanalyzing everything and just enjoy life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how did you make it private?!!