Tuesday, June 06, 2006

been a veryyyyyyyy long time!!!!

I think this has been the longest I've ever gone without updating my blog since my junior year in high school! Anyway, right now I am freakin excited about school FINALLY coming to an end. This week is officially my last week of school and next week is finals week. Let's see what I have to stress about for this week and next:

Thurs 6/8:
-Deception final paper/story due (4 pages)
-Organizational final exam

Mon 6/12
-Personality project paper on mom (either 6 or 10 pages.. I forgot)
-Organizational book review (750-1000 words... not sure how many pages that is)

Tues 6/13
-Deception final 8-11am!!! but it is OPEN NOTE!!!!!! wahooooooo!

So looking at my school schedule, I don't feel so stresed out. I think tonight I'm going to start writing my deception paper and maybe finish it? If not, I'll finish sc it up Wednesday night (because I have to) and study for my organizational final. I'll figure out the rest of my school schedule in class today.

Gotta go to school now! I skipped personality again! argh.

No comments: