Sunday, March 12, 2006

been a very long time...

It's weird how busy I've been lately. I seriously have no time for anything! And when I do have some free time, I find myself just wanting to lay down. Things have been good.. well they were GREAT about a week ago, right now it's kinda eh. So what have I been up to? Work school family friends Jonathan. Not like anyone reads this anymore anyway.

Christmas was fun, some small family drama over me getting mad because they didn't wait for me to open presents =) New Year's Eve was better because I spent it with my family, which I haven't in a longgg time. Jonathan and I were at his house the first half, and with my fam the last half, and with his cousins again after.

Let's see, January? I don't remember January that much.. probably just suffering from school. Oh, I went to a few shows in January.. Gallagher, lots of hanging out with the Patalot cousins, and Jonathan and I finding our new love for Platinum Poker! I also got my late Christmas gift from the bf, the ring that I picked out =) I think it's super cute.

February = Valentine's Day! Although vday was hectic and rushed this year, it was still great because it was with my lover. We went to school, had dinner at Pasta P (outside in the cold) and watched Lion King on Broadway! We went to more shows, played more Platinum poker, and other stuff that month.

Now it's March! 7 days until I'm 21!!! I can't believe how fast time flies. I guess because I've been really happy, and things with Jonathan have been great. We had a spat last weekend, first time since November, and although it sucks ass, I know we'll get past it. Despite the fact it seriously came out of NO WHERE, it's ok.

My sister and I went to dinner with our Dad tonight at Lee Noodle, a place we used to always go to when we were kids. It was good seeing him, and it made me realize how much I've missed him. But, he's moving to Florida. It's ok though because at least now we can stay in contact with him. My sister and I are older now, not confused little girls feeling torn between our parents. I also saw the change in him. He's no longer bitter about the past and has learned to move on with his life. He looks really good, hasn't aged at all! It would be a dream come true if my parents were to find a place for each other again, but I know that will never happen. I just want the both of them to be happy, and when I become a lawyer, I'm going to give everything they've ever given me and more (which is A LOT!!!) I used to feel sorry for myself, but I think I am blessed with the two greatest parents. They've both accomplished so much already, that I hope I can become at least half of what they are.

Until next time.

No comments: